Thanks for your interest in Sumo Media Training! Many questions about our courses are answered on our FAQ below, so we encourage you to check there first to see if your inquiry has already been addressed. For all other enquiries please contact us below:
+44 (0) 844 357 0336
86-90 Paul Street, London, UK
Send us a message
Frequently Asked Questions
This section is being updated. Please check back later.
Students join our online courses for a variety of reasons and come from diverse backgrounds, professions, and age groups. With online courses, you can
- Advance your skill-set or begin a career change.
- Take the next step in your formal education.
- Ease the transition before entering a full-time academic program.
- Enjoy learning a new topic.
Whatever the reason, our online courses are a flexible way of learning about digital marketing without disrupting your daily life.
Visit the course catalog to browse our various courses to ensure you find a course that reflects your interests.
There are no prerequisites. Our courses are open to students of all ages and backgrounds. All courses are conducted in English. Video lectures include English subtitles and the option to slow-down, pause, or replay for better retention.
If you are new to online learning, we recommend that you begin with one course. That being said, some people are perfectly happy to multi-task with multiple courses at the same time.
Registration is available on our website. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select the course you are interested in.
- You will see a green button saying “Take This Course” Click this button.
- You will be asked for basic contact information and your credit card or PayPal info.
- We require full payment at the time of registration and all courses are billed in US dollars.
You can register 24/7 everyday of the year, it’s totally up to you.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We encourage you to reach out to your financial institution as further permissions may be needed to complete the payment. You are also welcome to contact us for further guidance. Please wait a full 24 hours before trying again. A strong Internet connection and up-to-date browser are strongly recommended.
Join Our 7973 Happy Students Today!
Who says you can’t do it? Build the confidence, skills, and know how to take control of your future.